Sydney: up to $110,000 plus superannuation
Our client is the world’s top event and experiential marketing agency. They currently have an opening for a full-time Producer to commence ASAP.
You will be responsible for the management of the production outputs for your clients’ briefs along with management of a team of five staff, ensuring outstanding results, establishing and maintaining a high performance culture and maintaining the general well being, satisfaction and professional development.
Capabilities & Experience required:
- Minimum five (5) years’ production experience in corporate production, theatre and live entertainment (preferably across all disciplines)
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in an Associate Producer role
- Extensive experience in client relations and management
- A strong creative eye with an unwavering ability to manage the creative process
- A deep understanding of conflict resolution and management
- A decisive mind and process / approach
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Extensive cultural knowledge
- Outstanding supplier relations and knowledge
- Knowledge and understanding of technical production and execution
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the industry including; Venues, Hospitality, Entertainment, Technical, Staging, Lighting, Audio, Production Design, Creative Consultants, Logistics, Suppliers, Budget Management
Please apply to Carolyn Looby