Sydney: $65,000-70,000 plus superannuation
Our client is a boutique event and travel management company with a focus on high end corporate clients, organising conferences for organisations and completing all travel arrangements for delegates to attend. They also organise incentive trips, facilitate overseas travel to major European, Asian and USA conferences as well as national incentives, conferences and product launches.
- Management of flight estimates and bookings
- Backend management of the corporate travel platform and completion of any travel changes
- Management of delegate information including Frequent Flyer details, passport information, visas and ESTA
- Ownership of the administration and data management of Events / travel utilising Event management software
- Ownership of delegate information – ensuring all details, entries and bookings for delegates are correct
- Assistance with Events and event planning including
- General Administrative tasks
- Occasional onsite event assistance (local, national or international)
A minimum 5 years experience in managing corporate travel and event management along with high attention to detail, strong Microsoft Word and Excel along with experience in Event Management is essential.
Please apply to Carolyn Looby