Event Recruitment has an extensive database of over 11,000 event/marketing specialists and at short notice, we can supply event staff across Australia on a temporary and/or permanent basis with the following skills:
- Event, conference and exhibition coordination/management, logistics and operations
- Event design and production
- Event promotion and marketing
- Registration and onsite support for events
- Conference production
- Sales and business development
- Sponsorship management
What Makes Us Different?
- We have an intimate knowledge of the event industry and our consultants have worked both in the events industry as employees and as recruitment consultants
- We are active communicators and maintain regular contact with our clients and candidates throughout the recruitment process
- We establish open, honest and trusting relationships with our clients and candidates
- We endeavour to respond quickly and appropriately to our client and candidate enquiries and needs
- We thoroughly interview candidates and check references
- We do what we say we will do
- We release candidate’s details and information only with their approval
- We declare any potential conflict of interest
- We will not induce a candidate to leave a client if a fee has been previously received for that candidate
- We will not target clients for search activity
- We will abide by the provisions of all relevant legislation relating to the industry, including Equal Opportunity and Anti-Discrimination requirements
- We are active members of major industry bodies and regularly write for industry publications such as MICE.net
- We give freely of our expertise to assist the growth and professionalism of the industry
- We are passionate about the people who keep this industry alive
Our Recruitment Process
The following information is a general guideline to the permanent and temporary service we provide.
|Step One:||Take recruitment brief including discussing the specific need and other relevant requirements/company details, visiting client offices where practicable and reviewing a job description to ensure that we understand the skills and personal attributes required in order to ensure the ‘best fit’.|
|Step Two:||File search suitable candidates. This involves sourcing registered candidates from the Event Recruitment database as well as referred candidates from a number of industry sources.|
|Step Three:||Arrange website advertising to announce the role to a wider audience and monitor the need to increase advertising to internet job boards and/or social networking websites as required.|
|Step Four:||Contact suitable candidates to determine their availability, brief them on the available position and confirm their interest.|
|Step Five:||Arrange to meet with candidates to further determine their suitability, discuss the position in more detail and finally confirm their intentions.|
|Step Six:||Introduce a short-list of suitable candidates, providing relevant candidate resumes for review and discussing details of candidates selected.|
|Step Seven:||Act as the intermediary between the client and candidate including organising interviews, discussing and negotiating expectations and advising outcomes including reference checking and the employment offer.|
|Step Eight:||Negotiate candidate acceptance of the employment offer including the candidate’s resignation from their current employment and confirming a start date.|
|Step Nine:||After the candidate starts following up periodically to ensure that the relationship is progressing in a fashion that both parties would expect.|
Event Recruitment aims to respond to your need as quickly as is practicable and will attempt to work to your timeframe/deadline.
However, to do as thorough a job as possible, generally initial file searching/advertising, including making contact with suitable candidates will take approximately 2-3 days. Please note that if additional advertising is required the recruitment process may take longer and will be dictated by the frequency and timing of suitable candidate response.
Candidate interviews will take approximately 1-2 further days and short-listed resumes will be sent immediately after this step has been concluded and a short-list determined.
Please note that contact throughout this period will be at least every 24-48 hours with progress updates.
|Step One:||Take recruitment brief including discussing the specific need and other relevant assignment/company details.|
|Step Two:||File search suitable candidates. This involves sourcing registered candidates from the Event Recruitment database.|
|Step Three:||Make contact with suitable candidates, determine their availability, brief them on the available position and confirm their interest.|
|Step Four:||Present suitable candidate(s) for a confirmed start or initial review. If required, organise client/candidate interviews, negotiate and discuss expectations and finally confirm assignment start in writing.|
|Step Five:||After a candidate starts follow up is made within four hours on the first day of the assignment (excluding onsite assignments), periodically thereafter and immediately after completion.|
Event Recruitment adheres to a 24-hour maximum turnaround period for the provision of suitable temporary candidates and will maintain contact during this period as often as is needed to keep you informed of progress.
Event Staff Salary Survey
We produce a Salary Survey every 12 months that provides salary data across a range of job titles within the events industry. The salaries are sourced from current candidate remuneration and new employment offers made by employers. If you would like to receive a complimentary copy please click on the link below.
If you have an active need at present to recruit a new team member on either a permanent or temporary basis or you are considering recruiting someone in the future please click on the link below to enquire about the services we offer and our Terms of Business.