Sydney: $50-55,000 plus superannuation pro-rata
An exciting opportunity exists to join an award winning, leading event agency. Starting asap there is a possibility this contract will convert to permanent.
Responsibilities/duties will include:
- To assist in the coordination and management of events
- To assist in the creation of ideas for events
- To assist Event Managers and Event Producers in the development, planning and execution of events, including writing of quotes, reports, invoicing etc and to administer all related event and other budgets
- To liaise with suppliers regarding each event
- To create, update and manage database of suppliers
- Be able to work on many varied projects at any one time, professionally and reliably keeping on top of all aspects of your events at all times
- To work with other team members on day to day general event or office work as required
- To be “hands on” with a range of general event duties, which at times may seem menial
- Answer phone in the first instance
- Manage general office tasks including mail, stationery supplies, photocopying, faxing , updating contact information
This position will suit a polished and well presented individual, without appearing too corporate. You will also have superior administration skills and attention to detail and be happy to “muck in” as required. Ideally you will have 1-2 years experience in a similar creative events agency. A willingness to work outside of normal business hours, as required, is essential.
You will require your own vehicle and be prepared to use to transport props etc as required.
Please apply to Carolyn Looby